Standing desks have grown in popularity in recent years as people look for ways to improve posture, reduce back pain, and increase overall productivity. As a result, resellers and retailers in the desk business are considering adding standing desks to their product lines. Most buyers choose to import standing desks in China and ship their products to their destinations by sea. Buying electric sit-stand tables made in China and shipping them to Denmark for sale is a cost-effective way to expand your business or upgrade your workspace. In this article, we will discuss what should be paid attention to when purchasing standing desks in bulk and shipping them to Denmark.
Here's what you need to know if you want to buy a standing desk made in China and ship it to Denmark.
1. Denmark uses K-type sockets, so make sure the standing desk complies with Danish electrical standards.
2. Find out about the shipping and customs charges for importing electric sit-stand desks from China to Denmark, depending on the size, weight, quantity of the product, and the shipping method used.
3. Looking for a supplier of height adjustable desks with experience in the Danish market.
4. Consider the need for additional features and accessories around the perimeter of your standing desk, such as cable management or monitor arm.
5. Does the supplier have a professional installation guide to help you complete the assembly and installation of the standing desk more smoothly.
Suzhou Uplift Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. is very experienced in the European market standing desks, especially Danish standing desks. If you are looking for China height adjustable desk suppliers in Denmark now, our company is your reliable choice. The factory is preparing to ship the 40-foot-container standing desks to Denmark today. The following are real photos of the factory shipments:
Shipping Options for Standing Desks
Once you've decided that you want to buy a standing desk from China, and selected a supplier, you need to consider the shipping options available. The most economical option is to ship by standard ocean freight, which is the most common shipping method for standing desks. The time it takes to ship from China to the different country will vary. Normally, Europe have an approximate lead time of 30-40 days, Americans have an approximate lead time of 20-30 days, Germany has an approximate lead time of 30-40 days, Southeast Asian countries have an approximate lead time of 10-15 days. If you need a standing desk urgently, you can consider air shipping, which usually arrives within a week, but is much more expensive than sea shipping.